Every now and then I love joining in with Blogger tags! You get to see the person side of bloggers and even discover some fab new ones so when Lu from Little Bit Of Lu tagged me, I knew it was something I had to join in with! So stick around and see what my fave products are and discover some of my favourite beauty bloggers.
Here's how the beauty blogger tag works;
1. Tag and thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you've been given.
3. Nominate 10 Beauty/ Fashion Bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for them to answer.
5. Tell the bloggers that you have nominated them!
1. What is your all time favourite beauty product?
Liquid eyeliner. Black liquid eyeliner. I love the L'Oreal stuff as it's super long lasting, doesn't flake or peel off and it doesn't smudge at the first sign of water!
2. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I must have been around 14? I was a massive Goth so thick black pencil eyeliner was a total must for me and I used to wear it all the time! I then moved on to foundation a good few shades too light for me.
3. If you could create your own product, what would it be?
Insanely glittery eyeliners! In shades like peacock blue, jet black and cadbury purple. I adore the Urban Decay ones but I always want a shade that they just don't seem to make!
4. What would you say is your best make up skill?
Eyeliner. Years and years of practise have finally paid off haha! I wish I was good at eyeshadow but I always end up looking like I've been punched in the eye!
5. What is the worst beauty product you've ever used?
Sadly it's a brand that I utterly adore but just didn't see the fuss! Benefit's They're Real mascara was just a total let down for me. For the high price tag I expected so much more than dark lashes that didn't look any longer or fuller.
6. Do you do your own brows or get someone else to take care of them?
Both! Special occasions I do go and get someone to do them but otherwise I've got no problems with tidying them myself. I do prefer getting them done though as the finish is always perfect!
7. Favourite eyeshadow palette?
I'm not a massive eyeshadow wearer because I have basically no skills but my Urban Decay Naked one palette is a love of mine. It's easy to use due to the shadows being so blendable and such lovely subtle colours!
8. What makeup product do you always repurchase?
Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara. It's amazing! It gives you super black, long lashes with no effort and it's long lasting! It's worth every penny.
9. If you could have your makeup/hair done like any Disney Princess, who would you be?
Does the little Mermaid count as a princess? I've always loved her gorgeous bright red locks but ya know... upkeep. Gah!
10. Why do you love blogging?
Oh for so many reasons! I love how many opportunities I've had to try new things, to meet new people and to push myself out of comfort zones and old habits. It's hard work but I wouldn't change it for the world!
I'd like to nominate;
Who's your fave beauty blogger?
Until next time,